Thursday, January 05, 2006

My New Blog Site

Well, I have now ventured into the world of blogs. Don't let it be said that the Frederick's are not up on the latest technology. We may be slow, but we get there. Anyways, I will probably use this to talk about anything from my youth ministry to my son Will & wife Tammy, to Miami football (which will be back). I hope you enjoy the blog and the pictures that will be put on this site. Thanks, and don't forget to leave me a comment telling me how cool my site is.

10 comments:

JS said...

hi....
how are you?
I am fine.
bye.

Anonymous said...

Where are the "deep thoughts" from Will? I'm sure he has a lot to say.

Ryan F. said...

He just drooled all over the keyboard. I didn't know how to translate that.

Anonymous said...

Mom said..........
I want photos of my favorite son, his wife and their beautiful baby boy.

Do I have to wait until he goes to Exposure to get them?

I am proud of you and your technology advances !! Cool site.

Anonymous said...

I saw that your favorite book was listed as "Bible". As I know first hand, it is really Harry Potter.
Jason

Ryan F. said...

That's the only book I know how to read. It's written on a 5th grade reading level, therefore making it simple enough for even me!

Anonymous said...

Ryan come on we all know u can't read any thing over second grade.
You need to add more "deep thoughts", and out of curosity why did you dress Will up as an eskimo?

Anonymous said...

he does look like an eskimo, but taylor still has no room to be talkin.

Anonymous said...

Will actually looks like a baby bear! Note the paws and the ears on top and if you actually saw him in person there was a little tail on the back.

Anonymous said...

don't listen to todd if he thinks i look like an eskimo he has never been farther north than... somewhere not very far north... yeah, thats right