Thursday, January 26, 2006

Miami Converts


We may have gotten blown out by LSU. We may have fired some coaches. We may have even lost some recruits. But, in 2005, we gained 2 new faithful Miami fans. That's right folks, the Mathews brothers. Ranked by Rivals & Scout as 5 star fans, we now can move ahead into 2006 with great optimism. What these two guys bring to the table is unparalleled. They have an uncanny knack for rooting for their team and yelling at the refs at the same time! All I can say is that Miami 1 upped the nation on these 2 gems! Go Canes!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoy the sentiment of conversion and all, but doesn't Bobby look stoned?

Anonymous said...

When I see a picture of Bobby and Fuzz only one word comes to mind....looooohoooozzeeeeerrrrss!

Ryan F. said...

Bobby is only high on the Hurricanes! He is stoned on some Miami!

JS said...

the gentleman on the right looks elated, ecstatic...

Anonymous said...

I really wanted to see Fuzz's pants. I heard they were quite bright with the colors of the U.

JS said...

Good point. I would have a hard time deciding who to root for if 11 middle eastern terrorists were playing agains LSU...

though, I do like Miami...