Monday, February 18, 2008

Home Update

So we were supposed to close this past Friday morning, move Friday night, and be in our new home over the weekend. Well, thanks to the bank, that didn't happen. Home buying is so frustrating when the seller is a bank. Again, they are taking their sweet time and didn't get the info into the title company so that we could close. So, right now, we have no idea really when we will close. Could be this Friday, but I am not going to hold my breath.

By the way, the selling bank that is dragging their feet in all of this is Wells Fargo. They are by far the worst bank I have ever had any dealings with. I had a car loan through them that I paid off and it took me a month to convince them that I had paid it off, even though the payment had cleared and they showed it in their system. They kept calling me telling me my payment was overdue when I had paid them $15,000. I guess it threw them for a loop when I didn't make my normal $350 a month payment. Long story short, do your best to avoid this company. In multiple dealings with them, they are not very customer friendly.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

I love you.