Thursday, October 18, 2007

Miami Game

So a few weeks ago (I know I'm a little behind in posting) I took Tammy down to the Orange Bowl in Miami for her first Miami home game. She had been to a Miami game before on the road, but never one down there. That was part of my motivation, the other part was because this is Miami's last year in the OB. We were buying seats once we got to the stadium, so I was willing to pay a good bit to get good seats so she would have a good experience. Well, my Grandfather, Aunt, Uncle, and Cousin all came with us. This is especially signifigant because my Grandfather is in a wheelchair and therefore has to sit in the handicap section. We ended up being able to all sit with him, which meant our tickets were cheaper than they would have been anywhere else in the stadium ($25 per). We were also on the front row of the closed in section of the end zone. Needless to say, we had great seats for this game. Not to mention Miami played and beat Texas A&M, who was ranked at the time. Here are some video clips I shot while there. Enjoy!


This is a video of Miami's Offensive Line working out before the game. See how close we were!


This is the team coming out on the field through the smoke.


This is Graig Cooper (RB) scoring the first TD of the game. That's my cousin Jonathan holding his hands up and then flashing the "U" at a camera man close by.

No comments: