Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Are You Ready For Some Football???


Yeah, so last night I was able to attend the Monday Night Football game seeing the Jacksonville Jaguars play the defending Super Bowl Champs, the Indianapolis Colts. I ended up having to go alone, but I didn't mind too much since I really wanted to go. I purchased my ticket after I got there (from a scalper) about 90 minutes before kickoff. Those guys are unbelievable by the way. I wanted to punch one of them in the face. They are VERY aggresive and basically will harass you if you don't buy a ticket from them. Anyways I ended up with a pretty good seat and enjoyed the game even though the Jags didn't put up much of a fight. Just a few observations about the game and then you can see the pics and video below.

This game was won on the line and the Jags were outplayed on both the defensive and offensive line. They weren't able to get pressure on Manning, and if you don't do that, he will pic you apart. Manning threw one amazing pass at the end of the 3rd quarter that he literally threaded between 3 defenders. I know Brady has great numbers this year and has won multiple Super Bowls, but I would take Manning over him as my QB any day. The Jags are a decent team, but lack playmakers at QB and WR. I just don't see them doing much until they upgrade at those positions and maybe on the offensive line as well. Oh well, enjoy the pics and video below.







Here is the video of the Jags taking the field

1 comment:

JS said...

I took your profile picture... well before either of us had kids... days gone by.