Saturday, October 20, 2007

It Was A Good Day...

Well I can surely say that today was a very good day. We started out this morning by going up to the church to do some door knocking for our upcoming gospel meeting. We handed out around 300 flyers in the neighborhood around the church. After that we went and picked up some lunch and went back to the apartment. We dropped off Mommy because she wasn't feeling too good and Will and I went to the park to play some ball. I bought him a t ball set along with the bowling set I bought last night (it was buy 1 get 1 free at Toys R Us last night). So we went out on an actual little league field and he hit the ball and ran around the bases every time he hit it. Needless to say he was worn out about an hour later. We came home and took a nap and watched the Miami-FSU game. I will admit, I didn't think my team would win, but they came out on top 37-29. That's what I call a good day. Complete with working for the Lord, spending time with my family, and cheering my team on to victory!

No comments: