Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Bad Blogger

Ok, so this happens to me every once in a while. I just don't blog for a time and then I come back with a vengeance. Now, I'm not saying I'm going to do 100 times better, but at least some better. It just seems that with 2 kids now, it's a lot tougher to find time to get on here and blog.

The family is doing well. Will just celebrated his 3rd birthday and is a big boy! Kenzie is just a sweetie and always gives her daddy a smile when I talk to her. Tammy is just good to put up with me, so she gets a lot of credit. The church work is going well. We have been growing this year. We have had a few families to come from elsewhere and place membership, but also have had some baptisms as well. I really enjoy working there and am surrounded by great leadership and great people at church. I feel very blessed.

I look forward to the fall weather. That's the downfall of living so far south, it stays hotter longer. I love the fall season and of course college football. So, this is a start, I'll try to update more as I go.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I am glad that things are going well. I have Reed (Teel) in class right now, and he wanted to see your blog. He says hey!