Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Another busy week...

We had another busy week in our house. Last Friday night Will and I went to the Ed White HS Football game to help Josh up in the press box. I kept stats for him and helped him see who was doing what on the field so he could call out the names of the players on the field. It was a lot of fun, plus when the monsoon came right before halftime, we were inside the press box and stayed dry.

Saturday was a fun day that included watching Miami beat up on Texas A&M. Sundays are always busy. Not to mention we had 3 members that had surgery last week. It usually works like that. No one will be in the hospital for a while and then all of the sudden several of them are there at once. They all seem to be doing much better though and are all now home.

We are all doing well here. The weather is finally cooling off. One thing I really miss about living a little farther north is the cool fall weather. Tomorrow the high here is only supposed to be around 79. Too bad I'll be inside working all day.

I'm working on getting pictures off my camera, so hopefully I'll be able to post some pictures on here soon of Will and Kenzie. Here's one of my favorites from her short life here so far...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

She sure is pretty. Thanks for posting!!