Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Anniversary Trip to the Beach

Tammy & I celebrated another anniversary by going to Ft. Walton Beach with Will. It wasn't as great as we had hoped. Mainly because Will got sick the night before we left. I think he was so upset over Miami's loss to Louisville that he started throwing up. He ran a fever all day Monday, and felt better on Tuesday, but was still very fussy during our trip. Anyways, here are some pictures from our trip.

This is the view from our balcony the night that we arrived.

Here are some pictures of Will having a good time.






I'll add more later. I can't get Blogger to let me add any more right now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i know vote him the cutest baby ever!!! seriously!!! glad ya'll had an ok time!!

Anonymous said...

Those are so cute. I love the myspace sign language pic though. I think that's my favorite.