Tuesday, August 08, 2006

My 30th Birthday


I know that I am a week late with this, but I celebrated my 30th birthday last week on July 31st. It's hard to believe that I am now in my 30's. I guess I have to start acting like a grown up. It was a nice birthday. The cake was cool and was sooooo good. I got myself a laptop (we needed a new computer for the house) and an MP3 player. I guess all in all I don't feel that different. Now that I have my laptop at home I can start updating this thing more often. Feel free to wish me a happy belated birthday.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy belated birthday? How was the taco salad? What's the prognostication for Miami football this year? Have you seen Ricky Bobby yet? I'm Ron Burgundy?

Ryan F. said...

Haven't seen Ricky Bobby yet. Heard it was funny. Miami has too many question marks. They could do as well as go to the National Championship, or lose 2 or 3 games. I'll tell you after Sept. 4, the FSU game.